I would like to thank caz x for nominating me for this award. If you have not viewed caz x blog, please do so @mentalhealth360.uk. The blog talks about the mental and emotional health of individuals.
The rules of the nomination are;
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a Post of the award (with photo)
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities
Caz x questions to me and my replies are;
1) What’s your blog about and why did you start it? Answer- My blog is all about the things that happens in our everyday lives, it is also about motivating people to be the best they can and i started my blog because i love writing and it was a great idea to share my thought with the world.
2)Who would you wish you could have dinner with and why? Answer – I wish i could have dinner with my best friend. We have not seen each other for a while and dinner seems like a great way to gist and catch up.
3) Where do you live and tell us a little bit about it? Answer – I live in Ibadan. It is a city located in Nigeria.
4) When was your last holiday and where did you go? Answer – My last holiday was during the Christmas season. I just had fun with family and friends in the city.
5) Where would be your ultimate destination and why? Answer – I’m not yet sure about it as there are so many beautiful places to go to and i keep on changing my mind about my ultimate destination.
6) What’s your favourite music? Answer – I don’t have a favorite music but i love Ariana Grande songs
7) Reading or writing? Answer – Reading but i love writing though.
8) What’s the best meal you ever had and why? Answer – The best meal i ever had was meat pie with soft drinks. It was so tasty and delicious.
9) Love or hate your job and why? Answer – I don’t have a job because i am a student.
10) What would be your favorite job in the world and why aren’t you doing it? Answer – My favorite job in the world is helping humanity the best way i can and i am pretty sure that i am doing it.
My questions for my nominees is the same as caz x and my nominees are;
- Richa Soni
- Alexandra Maria Santos
- Cindy Knoke
- Vikas Karmani
- Luisa Zambrotta
- Jazzy Jaye
Thanks for reading.