I will like to thank Vincent Ehindero for nominating me for this award. Vincent is such an amazing person and a good friend. His blog is interesting and motivational so feel free to check out his blog @vincentehindero.wordpress.com.
The rules for the awards are;
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Vincent’s questions to me;
1) What are the best three phrases to describe yourself? Ans: Hardworking, funny and talented.
2) Has your personality changed since childhood? Ans: Yes, very much.
3) When you are upset or angry, what’s the worst thing you could? Ans: The worst thing I could do is shout.
4) What are you most proud of and why? Ans: I’m proud of my parents because of their love and sacrifice.
5) What’s the biggest regret of your life and why? Ans: Not taking some things seriously.
6) If you ever win a lottery for 1 million dollars, what’s the first thing you’d do? Ans: The first thing I would do is thank God.
7) If you’d go for a world tour, which destination would you go first and why? Ans: The United states, India. I would go there to explore, learn and have fun.
8) What is the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson and why? Ans: Never keep secrets from mum and dad. One of the things of kids today is keeping secrets from their parents who are the only ones that can help and give them the best advice. They instead think they can handle situations on their own which is very dangerous.
My questions to my nominees is the same as Vincent’s and my nominees are
Thanks for reading.